Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lynnderella The Stars in Her Eyes (Early Halloween Resurrected Collection)

I have been very firm with my resolve to start using the nail polishes I have been purchasing the past few months. Today I have for you Lynnderella The Stars in Her Eyes from her most recent collection Early Halloween Resurrected - a collection of 14 polishes, some new and some are improved versions of her previous creations.

Lynnderella describes The Stars in Her Eyes as:
The Stars in Her Eyes.... are pentagrams. Large and very tiny (and oh so adorable) holographic stars with intense gray and black holographic hexagons in a clear base.

Lynnderella The Stars in Her Eyes over A-England Princess Sabra

I guess I wasn't that lucky enough to draw any of the large holographic stars :)
It doesn't matter, I love this particular polish.  It's a nice break from the usual multi coloured glitterbombs I have been seeing all over the past few weeks.

And more pics..... Enjoy!!





Totally love this!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment