Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lynnderella Golden Rules


And then I blogged….. yay!  :)

My love affair with indie nail polishes all began when I read reviews and saw swatches of Lynnderellas from nail polish blogs a few months ago.  Oh, Lynnderella – the queen of glitterbombs nail polishes.  The most controversial indie nail polish maker, the story of which I am not going to even talk about since the internet has that all covered. I love how she separated herself from the pack with her recognizable brand - a simple, round white label which she writes the name of her polishes by hand.  Genius!   One look and you know that it’s a Lynn, as what they’re fondly called.

Today I have for you Golden Rules from her 2012 Summer Collection called Sweet Somethings for a Summer Solstice Collection. Golden Rules is not for the faint of heart for it is screaming bling bling and more bling!  I can totally see Serena Williams rocking this at a WTA tennis tournament for this all about glam!  



This is 1 coat of Golden Rules using the dabbing technique application over 2 coats of American Apparel California Trooper.   Enjoy!





See how blingy it is?!  Golden Rules is packed with tons of gold glitters, hexes, bars and stars!!  Totally Love!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment